We’re specialists in SMSF borrowing for property investment and, unlike most in the sector, a large proportion of the funds we manage are property-based:
- We manage over 130 funds for business owners, investors, and other professionals
- Our SMSFs collectively hold $280m in assets, including $95m in direct property and $60m in indirect property.
Why an SMSF for property investment with us?
The Australian superannuation system provides a tax effective environment in which to grow superannuation balances for retirement.
But administration and management of SMSFs can be complex and time-consuming. It’s too important to leave to chance.
Our team specialises in the opportunities presented by property investment within the SMSF structure.
We’ll help you navigate the legislative requirements and identify the opportunities that maximise your fund and retirement wealth.
Greater confidence for business owners
By making solid financial decisions today you’ll prepare the ground for a wealthier retirement tomorrow.
In terms of superannuation, it starts with choosing the right partner to help comply with the necessary regulations, build your fund, and protect your wealth.
We’ll help you:
- Prepare annual financial & member statements
- Prepare and lodge annual income tax returns
- Manage annual audit requirements
- Monitor and manage existing pensions
- Document your SMSF property investment strategy
- Optimise your tax
- Manage regulatory compliance
Authorised to provide you with super advice
As of 1 July 2016, only parties who hold a limited Australian Financial Services Licence (Limited AFSL) are authorised to provide financial advice.
Accountants without an AFSL cannot provide advice on the establishment of an SMSF, contributions or pensions, regardless of whether it’s in their client’s best interest.
Essentia Partners operates under our own Limited AFSL and we’re able to provide specialised financial advice including:
- Advice about setting up a fund
- Strategic structuring including maximising of contributions
- Advice on gearing strategies
- Structuring of property including Limited Recourse Borrowing Arrangements (LRBA)
- Structuring of pensions
- Retirement planning and advice
For more information, please refer to our Financial Advice page.